WRITING UNIT 3; ENVIRONMENT

I’m writing this because I was annoyed at the long traffic jam which I observed this summer in Salobreña. It went from the beach right up to the main road, the N340. I took a photo of it; the cars were at a standstill or moving incredibly slowly.

I think that there are one or two reasons for this. Firstly, the access to the beaches is limited to one road. Secondly, in the summer everybody tend to leave the beaches at the same time. For the residents the traffic jams can be very annoying because it interferes with their daily lives.

We must do something about this situation. I suggest that a second access road should be built at the end of the beach connecting it directly to the Granada cross roads and the motorway. This would mean that the visitors would not have to go through the town in order to access the road.

Something needs to be done.

Comentarios

ENTRADAS POPULARES